The MNABA board has been monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic closely and attending to the recommendations and predictions of epidemiology experts regarding the timeline for relaxing restrictions. Given the current models, and with deference to the health and safety of our members and presenters, we have decided to move the 2020 MNABA Conference to a virtual platform.
MNABA remains committed to providing high-quality, relevant, and interactive opportunities for continuing education and professional development for all our attendees. To that end, rather than hosting a "traditional" conference on a virtual network, we will be offering a 9-day series of special virtual events from September 19th through September 27th, designed to fit into - not compete with - your work day.
Events will include:
- 60- or 90-minute Lunch & Learn presentations each weekday with our scheduled presenters
- Weekend workshop offerings
- Evening Meet & Greet, networking, and social events with our generous sponsors
- Virtual meet-ups for students, consumers, and special-interest groups
- An online Poster Session and Data Blitz
Keep an eye on your inbox and the MNABA website for more details on submitting presentations, registration, and other event announcements!