Updated: Mar 16
New announcement from the Minnesota Department of Human Services Stakeholder EList:
Representatives from the Minnesota Department of Human Services and the Minnesota Department of Education will conduct focus groups across the state in March and April with stakeholders interested in autism and EIDBI services.
Volunteers are encouraged to attend and share their input at one or more focus groups.
Purpose of focus groups:
• Increase awareness of the range of services and supports available to a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or related conditions, including the Early Intensive Developmental and Behavioral Intervention (EIDBI) benefit• Review roles of providers, educators and professionals who offer services and supports to a child with ASD• Review funding sources for services and supports• Outline legal requirements, best practices and state agency guidance on collaboration between school staff and EIDBI providers• Offer an opportunity for community-based providers, families and school staff to share their feedback about collaborative services.
Dates, times and locations of focus groups:
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, these meetings will be held by teleconference. Please visit the full website below.
• Monday, March 9, 4:30-6 p.m. at Ridgedale Library Hennepin County, Robert Rohlf Room,12601 Ridgedale Drive, Minnetonka, or via WebEx
• Thursday, March 12, 4:30-6 p.m. at Blue Earth Library Auditorium, 100 E. Main St., Mankato, or via WebEx
• Monday, March 16, 4:30-6 p.m. at Heritage Library Dakota County, Large Room, 20085 Heritage Drive, Lakeville, or via WebEx
• Wednesday, March 18, 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Great River Regional Library, Bremer Community Room, 1300 W. St. Germain St., St. Cloud, or WebEx
• Thursday, March 19, 4:30-6 p.m. at Community Memorial Hospital, Oak Meeting Room, 512 Skyline Blvd., Cloquet, or via WebEx
• Friday, March 27, 4-5:30 p.m. at Rum River Library, Meeting Room B, 4201 Sixth Ave., Anoka, or via WebEx
• Wednesday, April 1, 4:30-6 p.m. at Fergus Falls Library, 205 E. Hampden Ave., Fergus Falls, or via WebEx.
Read the full announcement at the DHS Stakeholder elist website.
Questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org